Re: [xmca] chat analysis of ritual

From: Mike Cole (lchcmike@gmail.com)
Date: Sun Feb 26 2006 - 07:55:19 PST

Hi Andrew-- Sounds like that is a very useful example for my student.
Thanks!
Here is something else to think about. Someone commented on the whole issue
of what "unmediated" could
mean in human affairs which is sure a good question:

And how can prayer ever NOT be considered a mediational element in a
relationship with G-d? How can one juxtapose the words unmediated and
participation?

All worth thinking about, in concert, if that is arrangeable.
mike