Re: [xmca] Visiting Faculty Position-UCLA

From: Kris Gutierrez (gutierrez@gseis.ucla.edu)
Date: Thu Feb 23 2006 - 22:59:58 PST

Fred Erickson and I will both be on leave next year at the Center for
Advanced Studies. I am attaching the announcement for a visiting
professor to teach the qualitative methods series that we usually teach.
Please distribute to relevant groups and individuals. Kris

Kris D. Gutierrez
Professor
Social Research Methodology
Graduate School of Education & Information Studies
Moore Hall 1026
UCLA
Los Angeles, CA 90095-1521
310-825-7467