Re: [xmca] Observation Tools?

From: bb (xmca-whoever@comcast.net)
Date: Fri Jan 06 2006 - 11:07:12 PST

I actually prefer to use video tape of children in non-scripted situations to engage students with vygotsky's language, talking about what we see. Of course I offer what I see, and this injects vygotsky into the conversation.
I guess it's a sort of "talking development" thing which was inspired by the book "talking science".

bb

From: Esteban Diaz <ediaz@csusb.edu>