[xmca] On the net again: VOTE!!

From: Mike Cole (lchcmike@gmail.com)
Date: Tue Jan 03 2006 - 12:03:48 PST

Well, seems like xmca is back. So, one of my messages
is about focused discussions. More people have voted but we
still have only a small part of the list determining which topics
to take up and it would be nice to be more representative. So,
try visiting xmca web page and voting. If you can't find it, ask!
(hint-- it can be found via http://lchc.ucsd.edu).

Second, assuming we talk about an MCA article for the coming month,
what about the NEXT topic? I heard a rumor of a couple of people offering
to send an article for posting for discussion and to be discussion leaders,
but
the rumors have not solidified into bytes on my screen, EXCEPT that a note
from Santiago has indicated that colleagues there are prepared to lead a
discussion
in March, so it appears that March may be, more or less (?) en espanol.
Vamos a ver.
(Or however one says, we'll see in Spanish..... which I assume I will learn)