Re: [xmca] Sabina Spielrein

From: JAG (joe.glick@gmail.com)
Date: Thu Dec 29 2005 - 21:30:25 PST

She did all that. She was also the cause (reputedly) of the break
between Freud and Jung, She was Piaget's analyst, and, I think,
perished in the holocaust. I think that she had a hand in starting the
Moscow Psychoanalytic group with Luria and Vygotsky (there some
reference to that, I think in The Vygotsky Reader). She had started
this whole saga as Jung's patient (details muddled but there is a
story there).

Quite a woman!