Re: [xmca] Artist as creator reminds me of combined motor method

From: Mike Cole (lchcmike@gmail.com)
Date: Tue Dec 13 2005 - 14:34:05 PST

I, too, am reviewing what I can find on afterschool and it fills a couple of
files.
Eric-- there is a recent book edited by J. Eccles and others that contains
articles by many
interesting people. I'll see what I can find by way of biblio, but the paper
by lois and her
colleague have several obvious places to start.
mike