Re: [xmca] Artist as creator reminds me of combined motor method

From: Lois Holzman (lholzman@eastsideinstitute.org)
Date: Tue Dec 13 2005 - 11:55:15 PST

Eric,
Can you expand a bit on what you mean by clearly described methodology so
that I might direct you to an appropriate piece of writing? In my varied
work, for example, there is an overall methodology but each setting will
have different methods (e.g., classroom, school, after school
program,business or organization).
Lois