[xmca] improvement

From: Lina Kostarova - Unkovska (linaffps@yahoo.com)
Date: Tue Dec 06 2005 - 13:39:28 PST

Thank you all, bb. Lois, Tony, Mike and Ana, for clarification and
support. I got the Anna's article and am eager to read it. However, I
am sure I will not involve soon in the debate... what I need is to
create a safe new context of me within this distinguished group of
thinkers, which, as you said exists for a longer time. "Before all,
people need to make sure that will be understood in order to speak
up..." , this is what I've learned from my students (of different
ethnic background) who stayed silent for almost a year before telling
their story... Don't worry' I won't wait for such a long. regards,
lina

--- Mike Cole <lchcmike@gmail.com> wrote:

> Lina-- The article by Anna Stetsenko that was the object of our
> joint
> discussion last month has a long footnote about the term, CHAT.
> That might still be available free online at www.erlbaum.com which
> can also
> be reached through the xmca webpage.
> Imagine a group of people who believe that what united Vygotsky and
> Leontiev
> was more interesting for the present and future than
> what divided them and that these same people coming from many
> different
> traditions wanted to carry the basic ideas of a cultural historical
> approach
> to human nature that grounded its analysis in everyday human
> activities.
>
> There is a google search for the entire LCHC site at lchc.ucsd.edu.
> Other
> histories of the term can be found in that way.
> mike
>
> On 12/6/05, bb <xmca-whoever@comcast.net> wrote:
> >
> > On Tuesday 06 December 2005 5:36 am, Lina Kostarova - Unkovska
> wrote:
> >
> > > Do I need to know the history of the group, or the people
> background?
> > > I looked at some of the discussions so far, and they seemed to
> be
> > > quite a clashing about something... could not understand, but
> I'll
> > > wait for a moment Lina
> >
> > Hmmmm... so this is the first impression we give...
> >
> > Thanks Lina, for helping us to shape our identity as a group.
> > bb

Lina Kostarova Unkovska, Director
Center for Psychosocial and Crisis Action (CPCA)
Bul. Partizanski Odredi, 23/1-3
1000 Skopje, R. Macedonia
tel/fax: + 389 2 3298 238
info@cpca.org.mk