Re: [xmca] concept as gambit

From: Mary K. Bryson (mary.bryson@ubc.ca)
Date: Tue Nov 15 2005 - 08:29:08 PST

For my purposes, object relations theorists give us much better tools for
thinking about these important questions than any other group of scholars.
Winnicott, Klein, and especially Bollas - Any apparently readily
identifiably boundary between "subject" and "object" is problematized in
this work. Lacan's work on self and Other is also very helpful.

Mary