[xmca] various

From: Mike Cole (lchcmike@gmail.com)
Date: Fri Nov 04 2005 - 18:28:35 PST

Olga-- Too many things to deal with.

1. How can I help with visit of Antwi Akon? I will pay for it as I said, and
for costs for his
lawyer as well. A good use of university professor money. Might you ask
Serlin if he could
talk in Comm 20?? That would make maximum impact on our students. If it has
to wait until
January, they can come to com100 but that is not as big.

2. Computers for St. Leo's. What happened? When I see you I will explain why
it is important
for you to ask Brett now. Too complicated to deal with in a hurry on email.

3. I must work tomorrow until evening but will join visitors at Sonja's. I
hope you can come despite
hostessing in the afternoon.

4. I need to get film clips because I must zero in on com100 before the 19th
when I go to Chile and have
to deal with this nsf grant 17/18th.

gotta run