Re: [xmca] Can somebody help with being an examiner (in 2 year's time)

From: maria judith (mariasucupiralins@terra.com.br)
Date: Sat Oct 29 2005 - 02:51:06 PDT

Dear Carol

this is really very interesting and I would like to join it.
would you please explain what you need?
CH theory is one of the subjects I work with my graduated students.
thank you
best wishes
Maria

Dr. Maria Judith Sucupira da Costa Lins
Faculdade de Educacao
Universidade Federal Rio de Janeiro-UFRJ
Brasil
Rua Abade Ramos 131-402
Jardim Botanico 22461-090 - Rio de Janeiro - RJ
tel: 25 37 10 80 / 81 82 99 48
fax: 25 37 40 08
e-mail: mariasucupiralins@terra.com.br