[xmca] Can somebody help with being an examiner (in 2 year's time)

From: Carol Macdonald (macdonaldc@educ.wits.ac.za)
Date: Fri Oct 28 2005 - 21:24:38 PDT

Carol
Hi,
I have a Ph D student doing a CH analysis of leadership cocoons i.e.
invisible children who remain non-achievers, the kind of children who avoid
the gaze of teachers and others by doing just enough work to get by and
avoid negative sanction and positive approval. The university he is
registered at (I am the principal superviser, based at another university)
has a principle of establishing external examiners at the start of the
study. Would anybody like to volunteer their services for this. The
student controls CH theory quite well. (You would get paid.)
Hope to hear from someone who might be working in an allied area, or whose
interest is piqued.
Thanks, Carol