RE: [xmca] Objecting to objectification

From: White, Phillip (Phillip.White@cudenver.edu)
Date: Fri Oct 28 2005 - 19:05:12 PDT

i thought of this - the second language issue.

thinking about, for example, using "una chiquita buena" as a descriptor for an adult is perjorative, no matter what.

have seen Stetsenko in action as discussant in Sevilla, poised, capable, and marvelously centered - well, Ricardo's term was beyond bounds.

phillip