Re: [xmca] in case you missed it

From: David Le Blanc (leblanc@mysandbox.net)
Date: Fri Oct 28 2005 - 11:37:38 PDT

I agree with David. So long as colleagues are not launching personal
attacks on one another, I prefer that we not be afraid to expose our
views. When I read a posting that is politically opposed to my own or
perhaps misogynistic, I prefer to openly question the ideas and
statements rather than stifle the poster or dialogue. Homogeny rarely
challenges me to think. While I am sometimes shocked by a particular
posting, it gets me thinking. I am reminded of how we all interpret the
world differently.

David Le Blanc
http://MySandbox.net