Re: [xmca] in case you missed it

From: Armando Perez (armreyper@yahoo.com)
Date: Fri Oct 28 2005 - 13:52:40 PDT

I don`t agree with you absolutely. In first
place....the mind of any one of us is our mind....and
to choose what send to grou is our decision. And
secondly, try to limit group discusion putting out
political and ideological conceptions is as absurd as
try to understand our psychological freedom out of
the limits of a society of slaves. Sorry for my
english and my words but I´m very, very satisfy with
our group.
Armando