RE: [Bulk] [xmca] Dangerous books

From: David Preiss (davidpreiss@puc.cl)
Date: Wed Oct 26 2005 - 08:23:12 PDT

I thought that the inquisition was over.
The list sounds like a very interesting summer reading list, though. :)
We must thank the conservatives for pullling this together.

David Preiss
Profesor Auxiliar / Assistant Professor
Pontificia Universidad Católica de Chile
Escuela de Psicología
Av. Vicuña Mackenna 4860
Macul, Santiago,
Chile