Re: [xmca] Vote now and check the map! recent MCA articles on OBJECT

From: Jim Rogers (fajimr@cc.usu.edu)
Date: Thu Oct 20 2005 - 14:39:18 PDT

>Jim-- Are you volunteering to lead one of these discussions? That would be
>great.

mike,

i've sat on this for the day and continue to feel resistance... I will
have to politely decline as this semester weighs heavy on me.... come
spring may be another story. my contribution will have to remain
material for this particular moment in time. I will forward the article
to you off the xmca listserve to save bandwidth for those with slow
connections.

jim