Re: [xmca] Vote now and check the map! recent MCA articles on OBJECT

From: Jim Rogers (fajimr@cc.usu.edu)
Date: Wed Oct 19 2005 - 07:58:16 PDT

I just happen to have the articles sitting on my hard drive in pdf
format (all of them except for the Hyysalo article) and would be happy
to forward one or all to anyone interested. Please e-mail me directly
at fajimr@cc.usu.edu and I will send them off. I'm no supreme court
justice nominee but there must be some interpretation of fair use laws
which make this legal (of course I'll leave it to the receiver to
destroy their copy after reading it).

cheers
jim