RES: [xmca] Activating postmodernism

From: Ricardo Japiassu (rjapias@uol.com.br)
Date: Sun Oct 16 2005 - 12:37:25 PDT

Dear Mike and all,

Thank you very much for your wise words in this e-forum - and not only for
your thoughtful answer to my "barraco" at my last post on activating
postmodernism.

barraco = kind of improvised and rough house built by poor people in
brazilian "favelas"

- When someone cries for something, breaking bourguese conventions (same as
yours "gives a show"?), we usually say here now-a-days s(he) did a "barraco"
 :-)

I'm chewing your words like horses and cows chew grass - please, there is no
low easteem in this.

A nice Sunday for you all.