Re: [xmca] Speaking tour for Sasha Surmava

From: Ana Marjanovic-Shane (ana@zmajcenter.org)
Date: Fri Oct 14 2005 - 20:39:57 PDT

Let's see if people on the east coast are interested, how much would it
cost and if the moneys could be found.
Those of you who have an institutional support and are on the East
Coast, I would be willing to coordinate and organize, if someone helps
and if you have any suggestions how to raise money.

Also, I think it would be good to have a list of topics that will be
addressed by Sasha. Maybe also an abstract or two of his presentations.
What do you think?
Ana

Ana Marjanovic-Shane

151 W. Tulpehocken St.