Re: [xmca] ISCAR - Sevilla 2005 -- Theoretical Concepts in CHAT and their connestion to physical concepts and knowledge

From: Mike Cole (lchcmike@gmail.com)
Date: Sat Oct 08 2005 - 09:37:49 PDT

David
Ok, differently positioned.... as a result of which we are all better versed
in some
aspects of the common, huge, heterogeneous field of interest. I appreciate
your
formulation of the cognitive/metacognitive distinction and its deployment,
but it
seems we are rudderless in trying to link that to the way in which Jan, and
perhaps
David, are seeking to bring norms-as-reasons into the discussion in a
non-cartesian
way.
mike