[xmca] Fwd: [cogdevsoc] Lab manager position at UC Davis

From: Mike Cole (lchcmike@gmail.com)
Date: Thu Sep 15 2005 - 16:12:28 PDT

---------- Forwarded message ----------
From: Simona Ghetti <sghetti@ucdavis.edu>
Date: Sep 15, 2005 3:12 PM
Subject: [cogdevsoc] Lab manager position at UC Davis
To: Cognitive Development Society <cogdevsoc@listserv.unc.edu>

 The Memory and Development Laboratory at UC Davis is hiring a full-time lab
manager/post-graduate researcher. This position is for two-years (or longer
based on funding availability). Responsibilities include: (1) recruiting
children and their families for our studies; (2) supervising undergraduate
research assistants; (3) collecting and analyzing data for behavioral and
imaging studies; (4) handling of human subject consent forms and annual
approval; and (5) undergoing extensive training on conducting fMRI research.
Applicants should have previous research experience. Those with programming
and statistical skills are particularly encouraged to apply.

 This is a position for someone who is extremely motivated and excited about
doing research. The skills learned through this experience will be useful
for those who intend to go to graduate school. To apply or for additional
information or, please contact me at sghetti who-is-at ucdavis.edu. Applications
should include a resume and a list of three references (and their contact
information).

 Simona Ghetti, Ph.D.

Assistant Professor

Department of Psychology and

Center for Mind and Brain

University of California, Davis

One Shields Avenue

Davis, CA 95616

Phone: (530) 747 3803 or (530) 752 3370

Fax: (530) 752 2087

---
--- You are currently subscribed to cogdevsoc as: mcole who-is-at ucsd.edu.
leave-cogdevsoc-4611817M@listserv.unc.edu
For more information about the Cognitive Development Society listserv,
please see our Webpage: http://www.cogdevsoc.org