Re: [xmca] RE: Questions for ISCAR

From: Mike Cole (lchcmike@gmail.com)
Date: Tue Sep 13 2005 - 09:07:38 PDT

I believe there is a movement to have xmca folks meet at xmca poster
session, but do not know when it is.
Phil-- The issue of development/learning/change is always open for
discussion. Rare is the person who
claims total control over the distinctions and their combinations. I met one
but it was a long time ago and
I forget her name.
 mnemosenia?
dementieva?