Re: [xmca] RE: Questions for ISCAR

From: Mike Cole (lchcmike@gmail.com)
Date: Sun Sep 11 2005 - 13:06:56 PDT

Ed-- I interpret Ana's questionS to involve the issue of transfer and
relations between
activities and partipants involvement in those relational connections.

This also connects with Yrjo's characterization of 3rd generation ch/at
research that
focuses on connections between activity systems.

Maybe your question could also be interpreted as a request to clarify the
relations between ch/at
and COP approaches to knowledge acquisition and transfer??
mike