Re: [xmca] semiosis and activity

From: Andrew Harris (andyrharris@mac.com)
Date: Wed Sep 07 2005 - 04:43:34 PDT

I've been following the events of hurricane Katrina closely in the
mainstream and fringe media.

Here is a summation of one part of the fringe media's reportage.
http://infowars.com/articles/new_orleans/new_world_orleans.htm

Current technology allows us to access multiple viewpoints, is the
above report merely conspiracy theory? Does ones viewpoint depend on
the amount of information 'taken in' from any given source?

Andy