[xmca] Emergency housing drive at www.hurricanehousing.org. Pass it on.

From: Mike Cole (lchcmike@gmail.com)
Date: Thu Sep 01 2005 - 17:26:13 PDT

Peg-- The Chancellor at UCSD sent out some note about a UCSD response that
(this tells you the state of mind caught up with
mundane matter!) I put off reading.... maybe deleted its but its
retrievable. A poll showed two days ago that 60+
of the people did not think they would help people in the afflicted areas. I
wonder what the poll says today? Yahoo probably
is as reliable a source as any. Time to catch the news. ,... and find out
what UCSD as an institution is doing.
mike