Re: [xmca] the size of information units in information processing

From: Mike Cole (lchcmike@gmail.com)
Date: Tue Aug 23 2005 - 09:15:15 PDT

Your message is confusing to me, George.
Under what concrete circumstances would you seek to combine
information processing approaches, where "functional blocks" are
inside the head, with a cultural historical view that the constituents
of thoughts, the functional blocks, are distributed across head and
enviroment in a way that disolves the conditions for setting up the
information processing model distinctions in the first place.
mike