[xmca] RE: Special Issue of Semiotica on Education

From: Michael Glassman (MGlassman@hec.ohio-state.edu)
Date: Sun Aug 14 2005 - 12:30:34 PDT

Don,

I am going to be a couple of days late getting you the paper (I hope this is all right. I should have it to you by Friday the 19th). A few unexpected delays. My co-author has to get her final copy of her dissertation in my the 17th (small but annoying corrections that take a lot of time. And I was hit with a big project this summer out of the blue. Still the paper is mostly complete, kind of radical though so in the end it may get shot down by the review process. Still, I'm pretty happy with it.

Well, let me know if you have any problems. Sorry for the delay.

Michael

Michael Glassman
Department of Human Development and Family Sciences
The Ohio State University