RE: [xmca] LCA:Complementarity

From: Alexander Surmava (monada@netvox.ru)
Date: Sun Jul 24 2005 - 17:18:17 PDT

Dear Ana,
I'm sorry for the delay with answer to your post.
Your linguistic analysis of term "POLAGAT'" is very interesting. It reveals
a real risk of misunderstanding the theoretic meaning of this concept.
The point is that in context of spinozian approach which I am trying to
conduct the "ideational" taste of the term is something dangerous.
The explanation of this one can read in more detail in my post on Yahoo
discussion groop. http://groups.yahoo.com/group/xbdg/message/118
Thank you,
Sasha