Re: [xmca] LCA: Speaking of antinomies

From: Armando Perez (armreyper@yahoo.com)
Date: Sun Jul 24 2005 - 08:53:02 PDT

Michael:
As professor thatīs what I do with my students. Since
a lot of time, in all circunstances, I always try to
construc a colective projec. To integtrate
colectivelly by no way means to homogenize, but to put
contradictions in play, to work out the difference in
a common, or beter to say, a collective projec.
Contradictions will no desapear but ramain integrated
in somethink that trascend you and, at the same time,
permit to be yourself.
I should like of receiving from you those articles you
mention, because, in Cuba we have no opportunities to
acces.
I always ask you to forgive my English because I kow
that it is no very good enough.
Thanks a lot
Armando