Re: [xmca] sense and meaning

From: Peter Smagorinsky (smago@uga.edu)
Date: Mon Jul 11 2005 - 08:36:49 PDT

I tried to work out the sense/meaning tangle a few years ago
in a paper published in the AERA journal Review of
Educational Research. I think it was 2001, the title "If
meaning is constructed, what is it made from?: Toward a
cultural theory of reading." I'm traveling now so don't have
the ms. handy, but I can send it when I return home if I
remember. Peter