Re: [xmca] Mind over Media!

From: Phil Chappell (philchappell@mac.com)
Date: Thu Jul 07 2005 - 17:35:17 PDT

 While we're at it, Mike, is there a way we can get rid of these darn attachments?

Phil
On Friday, July 08, 2005, at 05:52AM, Mike Cole <lchcmike@gmail.com> wrote:

>xmca mailing list
>xmca@weber.ucsd.edu

Folks-- Someone has slipped the word media in for the word mind in their mail file and
the editors of MIND, culture, and activity would appreciate it if you would check your
own files and make the correction. The idea of this list is to permit discussion around the
thematics of the journal. As a member of a communication dept I am not unaware of a
link between mind and media-tion, especially in the midst of a discussion about semiotic
media-tion. But your assistance in getting the name of the list-serve correct would be
appreciated if only to avoid being googled out of our mediated minds.