Re: [xmca] concrete psychology

From: Phil Chappell (philchappell@mac.com)
Date: Tue Jul 05 2005 - 04:49:42 PDT

Dear Ruqaiya,

We obviously can't get in the way of your prior commitments, and will
certainly not be finished by the time you are back - good luck and
sorry to hear you've been crook the past few days. Sydney winters can
go many ways!

I have no idea what the attached messages might be - I would say just
ignore them.

If discussions are still active upon your return, I'd certainly like to
bring Mikhail Bakhtin into the picture and perhaps clear up (poor
metaphor) his potential contributions - many look to his elaboration of
speech genres as fitting with genre as social action a la SFL.

Phil