RE: Online video annotation software

From: Eugene Matusov (ematusov@udel.edu)
Date: Fri Jun 24 2005 - 09:54:41 PDT

Dear Phil, Michael, Tony, David, Lara, Noel, and Larry-

Thanks A LOT for your very useful suggestions. I have reviewed them and find
two software that may help for my purpose:

* LessonLab VisibilityT: http://www.lessonlab.com/visibilityplatform

* DIVER: http://diver.stanford.edu <http://diver.stanford.edu/>

Some other suggested software seem to be good for desktop video annotation
but not for online discussions and online video annotation. I hope to use it
for building a professional community of educators through online reflective
discussions of videotaped teaching.

Let me know, please, if you know about any other package.

Take care,

Eugene

  _____