Re: Online video annotation software

From: Larry Davies (ldavies@stu.edu)
Date: Thu Jun 23 2005 - 09:21:16 PDT

This is more of an FYI than a suggestion for video annotation software.

http://www.arkaos.net/ - I call Arkaos a radical alternative to the
PowerPoint paradigm of presentation. Realtime Video manipulation.
It's used mostly by video jockeys (this generation's disc jockeys),
but I think has IMMENSE potential in classroom, or even research
situations.

Regards,

Larry Davies
Faculty Instructional Technician