Re: AAAL 2004 Colloquium and SCT

From: Steven Thorne (sthorne@psu.edu)
Date: Tue Jun 14 2005 - 09:56:16 PDT

hi Russell -- yes, i have an article in press from this colloquium.
the reference is:

Thorne, S. L. (in press). Epistemology, politics, and ethics in
sociocultural theory. The Modern Language Journal, 89,393-409.

i just received a galley proof PDF (only a few of the references will
change). i'll send it to you off line.

steve

--
Steven L. Thorne
Assistant Professor of Applied Linguistics