Re: Query Re Genetic Domains

From: Victor (victor@kfar-hanassi.org.il)
Date: Tue Jun 14 2005 - 09:22:46 PDT

You might look at Vygotsky's Primitive Man and His Behaviour
http://www.marxists.org/archive/vygotsky/works/1930/man/index.htm for some
of Vygotsky's ideas on the relationship between the stages of the
intellectual development of the child and the culture-historical
(prehistorical) development of human consciousness. As I recall he does not
regard the development of meaningful speech to be the model for the
prehistorical development of human culture.
Victor