Query Re Genetic Domains

From: Mike Cole (lchcmike@gmail.com)
Date: Fri Jun 10 2005 - 11:23:53 PDT

Dear Colleagues,

It is my impression that lot of people, following Vygotsky (summarized in
Wertsch, 1985) have made the programmatic claim that human ontogeny is the
emergent outcome of phylogenetic, cultural historical, and moment by moment
(microgenetic) processes.

I am looking for references that include this kind of rhetoric. I recal, but
cannot find, that Ronald Tharp once wrote on this topic. Yrjo's book on
learning by expanding certainly adopts this point of view. and......??

Suggestions needed!
mike