Re: Talk of courses and discussions

From: Phil Chappell (philchappell@mac.com)
Date: Tue Jun 07 2005 - 06:36:14 PDT

Hi Kevin,
I guess we could call this a teaser for main discussions that hopefully
will start once papers are assembled and available (I'm working on that
now). I fail to see how your issues could NOT come up once we've
started...

I can't help but add that publishers and internationally oriented
ESL/EFL textbooks are a strong force in the mix of your issues.

Phil