Fwd: Institute of Education Sciences FY 2006 Requests for Applications

From: Mike Cole (lchcmike@gmail.com)
Date: Wed May 11 2005 - 08:30:10 PDT

Perhaps a source of funds for some?
mike

---------- Forwarded message ----------
From: Albro, Elizabeth <Elizabeth.Albro@ed.gov>
Date: May 11, 2005 8:17 AM
Subject: Institute of Education Sciences FY 2006 Requests for Applications
To: "Albro, Elizabeth" <Elizabeth.Albro@ed.gov>

Dear colleagues,

Below, please find the information needed to access the new FY 2006
Institute for Education Sciences Requests for Applications. Please note that
the new list of RFAs includes Special Education research competitions, many
of which are focused on reading related skills.

The full list of RFAs that will be released is below. Titles that are
underlined are active and have RFAs already posted. Just click and you'll be
sent to the relevant page. All other RFAs will be available on June 27,
2005.

http://www.ed.gov/about/offices/list/ies/programs.html

The direct link to the new Reading RFA is below. Note the added focus on
writing, and the call for researchers to attend to the needs of struggling
adolescent readers.

http://www.ed.gov/programs/readingresearch/applicant.html

Don't hesitate to give me a call or send me an email if you're planning to
submit and would like my assistance.

Sincerely,

Liz Albro

Elizabeth R. Albro, Ph. D.