Re: [Admins] Concern Publication of A.R. Luria Autobiography

From: Mike Cole (lchcmike@gmail.com)
Date: Tue May 03 2005 - 11:49:25 PDT

Thanks for the response, Brian. I am certainly happy to cooperate with your
group
in making reading materials widely available. I benefitted from your
publication (I assume
authorized!) of the Trotsky memoirs in the Luria update and this interchange
reminds
me that I have to check fair use there as well.
 I have made the Luria materials available, for example, for a web class,
but then
removed it after the class was over.
 I know all of this is slippery and undefined and appreciate your response.
I have not
made a thorough search of the site and its materials, but am certainly
encouraged to
do so, especially because Hegel just popped up in our discussions. I am not
sure what
middle ground ideas you have, but am certainly open to discussion which I am
sure would
be of interest to all xmca members who struggle with the underlying issues.
mike
PS-- I contact Nate about this as the person I associated with active work
on your website, erroneously
it turns out.