Re: Table of contents for 'Putting Activity Theory to Work'

From: Mary van der Riet (VanDerRiet@ukzn.ac.za)
Date: Thu Apr 28 2005 - 01:24:09 PDT

Dear Yrjo
This does look interesting. I recognise the work of many at the Centre in the titles. I think I missed an earlier email which gives details of how one can get hold of it? Costs etc
Mary

Mary van der Riet; School of Psychology; University of KwaZulu-Natal
Private Bag X01, Scottsville, 3209

email: vanderriet@ukzn.ac.za
tel: 033 260 6163; fax: 033 2605809

>>> yrjo.engestrom@helsinki.fi 2005/04/26 08:00 PM >>>
Dear colleagues, I forgot to attach the table of contents of the new
book - so here it comes.

I also erroneously wrote that the book has 23 chapters. It actually has
18 chapters and 23 authors.

Cheers,

Yrjö Engeström

Please find our disclaimer at http://www.ukzn.ac.za/disclaimer