Fwd: need of survey

From: Mike Cole (lchcmike@gmail.com)
Date: Mon Apr 18 2005 - 10:05:33 PDT

I am forwarding this message to xmca because I believe that there is a lot
more knowledge about the questions she raises in the extended participant
set than I have at my disposal. Please answer directly to Brenda and
hopefully if she gets a number of suggestions, Brenda can post what she
learns back to us.
mike