Re: microanalysis of teaching/learning

From: Wolff-Michael Roth (mroth@uvic.ca)
Date: Sat Apr 09 2005 - 06:06:38 PDT

Hi Peg,
these, for example, involve 2 fulltime teachers, 2 researchers, who
also were teaching with the other two . Michael

Roth, W.-M., Tobin, K., Carambo, C., & Dalland, C. (in press).
Coordination in coteaching: Producing alignment in real time. Science
Education, ••, •••–•••.
Roth, W.-M., Tobin, K., Carambo, C., & Dalland, C. (2004). Coteaching:
Creating resources for learning and learning to teach chemistry in
urban high schools. Journal of Research in Science Teaching, 41 (9),
882–904.