Re: Way off thread - SLA

From: Mike Cole (lchcmike@gmail.com)
Date: Thu Apr 07 2005 - 07:29:08 PDT

Steven, Phil and other SLA advocates. Perhaps we can make this line of work
one thread in the
online CHAT class I am scheuling for December-March next year. As you can
see, between the
play discussion upcoming (see papers on xmca papers for discussion) and
discussion of an
article from MCA (see xmca discussions) I expect we will be struggling
simply to pay attention
to that and always-emerging other topics for the next several weeks.
mike