RE: Butterflies and life

From: David Preiss (davidpreiss@puc.cl)
Date: Tue Apr 05 2005 - 08:51:30 PDT

Kevin,
But that's not truth for everybody? I mean, is it not always hurtful to
impose a way of life as a standard worth for everybody, particularly in
this morally charged days? This reminds me of the Schiavo case, where
all the minutiae of life, and what makes every life personal and rich,
was transformed in a universal imperative. Should not we all look for
answers that make our lifes worth living and not to try to make a rule
of them, save by the all dictum that says not to inflict harm on others?
David

David Preiss

-

Pontificia Universidad Catolica de Chile: <http://www.puc.cl/>