RE: breaking away

From: Cunningham, Donald J. (cunningh@indiana.edu)
Date: Fri Apr 01 2005 - 11:06:06 PST

Bill, it is a compelling story. Teachers have always been my heroes
(except for my Willie Nelson period when it was cowboys). The tragedy is
that Cindy had to leave the classroom, for the greater (we hope) good.
The "galoots" in charge of the funding prevail in the short run, but
perhaps another door opens.

By the way, the term "breaking away" in the bicycle track race world
refers to a temporary sprinting ahead of the pack so that the bicycle
can be handed off to another member of the team without impediment. The
fit may be closer than I imagined........djc

Don Cunningham
Indiana University