Re: Capitalism Sucks - RE: Breaking away?

From: Mike Cole (lchcmike@gmail.com)
Date: Wed Mar 30 2005 - 18:40:37 PST

I am all for the use of fiction as an inspiration to action, tony.
Swam in a bunch of the quarries there myself and broke away in a big
way from what my grad advisors
suggested I do.... told I was throwing my life away.

Still, many hear struggle with their roles as educators. In their
everyday lives, partly
imagined to be sure.

So, without taking an ounce away from imaginative art, what new forms
of education does a breaking away perspective point us toward?

No better test for a theory than its applicability to practice i
head,... hard to remember where.
mike