Re: foucault on slavery and politics --Psych/physical tools?

From: Peg Griffin (Peg.Griffin@worldnet.att.net)
Date: Wed Mar 23 2005 - 07:30:47 PST

And is "mutual appropriation" what makes it both (process and residual)? We
appropriate the newborn to further the culture ...
Is it like waves and particles -- not so much an either/or as a
frame/perspective shift?
The agent of that appropriation (also appearing as the residual of history)
is a body politic so we are back to the chains, material and psychic.
It all brings me back to Luria's yoked systems that can interrupt each other
creating the condition for movement.

Peg