Re: Display questions in and outside the classroom

From: Mike Cole (lchcmike@gmail.com)
Date: Sat Mar 05 2005 - 17:32:06 PST

Uhhh, just to make sure, BM means British Museum?
:-)
mike

PS-- Your reading of the picture has always struck me as incredibly insightful
and productive. There is so much "copy theory/internalization" theory
and so much
expostulating against them that the total irrelevance of that
either/or dance gets drowned
out.